*Apparently I misspelled Parmesan...oops.
1. Saute minced garlic with a little olive oil. Add chopped ham and brown slightly. Remove from heat.
2. Finely grate Parmesan cheese and set aside.
3. Prepare pasta as directed on the package, but add fresh or thawed (frozen) green peas in the last minute of cook time. Be sure to add salt while cooking.
4. Drain pasta and return to the pot. Add 1 cup of heavy cream and grated Parmesan (Reserve some cheese to add later.)
5. It's not on the "shopping list", but I added some dried oregano. Add a liberal amount of sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
6. Stir in ham and garlic. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
7. Sprinkle each plate with remaining Parmesan and serve.
*This dish is even better the day after cooking in my opinion.
Me: I need a couple more pictures for the pasta post.
Stu: Does that involve me?
Stu: But I still get to eat now, right?
Me: Yeah, just pause to come up for a smile.
Stu: (sigh) I guess that's the life of a blog model...
Linked up with...